1) We provide a contact-less pick-up service. This service commences on Tuesday 28/04/20. You can place your order in advance.
2) Pick-up is from our warehouse at 6 Hillview Road, Phillipstown, Christchurch.
3) You must order through our on-line order system . This is required for contact tracing purposes.
4) There is a limit of 300 kgs per customer. (This is to avoid running out of stock and making sure everyone can get fuel for their immediate needs).
5) The price of fuel has dropped for orders after 24/4/20. (Pellet Fire Club Member discounts still apply):
You can purchase different preset quantities.
Natures Flame 15kg bags choose 6, 12 or 20 bag options
Price is $10.70 per bag.
Firetime 20kg bags choose 5, 10 or 15 bag options
Price is $13.20 per bag.
6) You can still purchase a pre-paid tonne but you can only collect the 300kg limit each time. Prices are unchanged.
(Pellet Fire Club Member discounts still apply):
66 bags of Natures Flame 15kg bags
General Sale $675.00 ($10.23 per bag)
50 bags of Firetime 20kg bags
General Sale $635.00 ($12.70 per bag)
7) If you have a pre-paid tonne we are immediately shifting to an electronic system with your balance confirmed on the invoice you receive.
8) Customers should order online via our order form at http://eenergy.co.nz/pellet-fuel-pick-up-order-form/. If you cannot use the form then you can call us and we can place the order for you. 03 353 0852 – if we don’t answer leave a message and we will call you back.
9) Once a new order or delivery for pre-paid tonnes is confirmed we will email an invoice to be paid. Payment methods are internet banking or credit card or by Zip (link on the invoice).
Zip – Own it now, pay later. Interest free. Get approved in minutes for up to $1000. Pay over 6 weeks, interest free.
10) The fuel cannot be collected until this is paid. We will not be taking any payments on site. If you don’t have a credit card or can’t do internet banking please organise a support person or family member to pay online for you.
11) Customer needs to provide a vehicle registration number. This will be our identifier to avoid any face-to-face contact.
12) Customer agrees they will be contacted with a collection day and time in due course. This is to limit the number of people in the car park.
13) Customer agrees not to leave their vehicle. whilst on Eenergy premises. Please back up to the warehouse entry for us to load your pellets.
This information is up to date as at 24/04/2020.